Northface Surge Backpack Review
You have to be at your office in the morning, meeting friends at the gym in the afternoon and, to make matters worse, you have to lug books to your night class. No time to go home and change or pick up books. Instead of looking forward to a day of backbreaking work, the Northface Surge gives you the chance to keep your schedule and your spine in tact. Northface, more than any other company, realizes the benefits of keeping a healthy body so you can enjoy the things you love. While all Northface products are high quality, the Surge is made with your back in mind. Mixing comfort and scientifically proven structure, the Surge is just what you need to make it through your day.
If keeping a wallet in your back pocket can throw off your balance then what do you think a full-fledged backpack could do? Northface has worked closely with chiropractic foundations to ensure that their backpacks not only are made of with high-quality products, but also displace the weight to your hips and legs. The Surge has been specifically endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) as a product that is functional and safe for your back. This means that you can feel safe wearing it around all day every day loaded with office, school and life supplies.
Features and Uses
An extremely versatile bag, the Surge is ideal for a host of individuals. From office guru to school nerd to athlete addict, the Surge is perfect for everyone. Each of the standard features on the Surge serves a number of purposes and provide all the needed space.
- Laptop Pocket: This large compartment is a dedicated laptop case with accompanying cord pocket. This pocket will fit most 15” computers. When not being used by the laptop the compartment can store other items.
- Main Compartment: Large enough to hold all of your gym clothes and basketball, the main compartment has a sturdy design to hold the weight of books and athletic equipment.
- Electronics Pocket: Be in the office without the hassle of the office; carry around all of your electronics from iPad to phone in this organized and compartmentalized electronic pocket.
- Flex Vent: The shoulder strap will mold to your shoulder giving you added support while not compromising ventilation.
- Padded Hipbelt: Everyone knows that your back should not have to support a lot of weight. Thanks to this added hipbelt the bulk of the backpack weight rests on your lower extremities.
- Backsaver Bottom Panel: An extra cushion specially formulated to save your lower back from chronic pain.
- Hydration Sleeve: Be prepared for whatever the day will bring by keeping hydrated without ever having to hunt for those pesky water bottles that are always out of reach.
- Reflective Lights: Benn a long day and can’t catch a ride home? Feel safe with the reflectors ideally placed for high visibility.